Monday, July 19, 2010

Fearsome Threesome

I couldn't be more happy with these sisters who I will be "leaving" to carry on in Versailles and Joyas in just a couple of weeks. Hermana Nelson is from Bountiful; in fact, we graduated the same year (totally small world). Hermana Rodas is from Huehuetenango, Guatemala and is a natural missionary. Her dad is a Stake President and she is very dedicated. In fact, it seems like she has already been out about six months instead of just the few days that I have had the opportunity to "train" her. I was also thrilled beyond belief this week when both of them expressed their amazement at how incredibly supportive and united our branch is...hearing that, I knew that my work here is about done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading your thoughts :)

01 09 10