Sunday, May 23, 2010

Changes, They Are A-Comin'

We know transfers are coming up, and it's highly likely that Hermana Beckett or myself will be transferred out (most likely me). We aren't letting up any on the work, though. My socks are literally worn out at the end of the day's walking here.
4/7/10: Our final district activity before transfers was a snack of nachos made by our district leaders and watching the movie "The Best Two Years."
Hermana Beckett and I clicked from day 1. How I will miss her!!
4/5/10: A couple of days before our district activity our zone got together for pictures and an activity. Definitely one of the hardest parts of the mission is the constant saying of good-byes.
It's good we are able to have fun together. All work and no play makes even a missionary less effective. Laughter is food for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading your thoughts :)

01 09 10