Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Companion & Baptism of Marielos

Hermana Jiminez finished her mission and so I now have a new companion and am a trainer. My companion's name is Hermana Beckett and she is from Roy, Utah. She even went to Utah State before leaving on her mission (Go Aggies!) She is lots of fun to be around and has a great attitude and lots of enthusium. She is 5'9" so now I no longer hold the title of tallest hermana in the mission.
Marielos Adriana Perez Munox was baptized on the 19th of December. It was a really wonderful service. Her older brother (who gave us the reference) got very emotion, which is very unusual because he is not like that at all. His wife said he hadn't cried in 10 years. I love seeing families come together through the Gospel.
We had great support from her family and friends who came to the baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading your thoughts :)

01 09 10