Monday, June 25, 2012

Mikey & Ashtin


Welcome to the weekend-of-weddings recap! The lovely couple you see above is Matt's best friend Mike (who will heretofore be referred to as Mikey) and his beautiful bride Ashtin.

(Funny story--because I have only recently begun to really get to know Mikey, I always had all these crazy ideas in my head about him. Every time I would say something like, "Oh, I bet Mikey is like this," Matt would just roll his eyes and tell me that I had it dead wrong. Moral of the story: don't judge someone by their behavior on one double date several years back. And Mikey, if you're reading this--I think you're awesome. I really do. And we will have to do a double disc golf date sometime soon, so that I can prove to you that I don't hate the sport.)



Anyway, we're super happy for these two--and we're especially happy because they had an ice cream bar at their reception like we did (so obviously they've got great taste). And a cheesecake wedding cake?

Brilliant.


My favorite part of the reception? The fact that not only did they have a photo booth, but they provided lots of accessories for you to put on before you went in. If I had a scanner, I would totally scan in our little photo strip, but I guess you will have to wait to see that little wonder.


All the happiness to you both, Mikey and Ashtin!

Thanks for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading your thoughts :)

01 09 10