Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coolest Thing EVER to Happen to Me!!


People, stuff like this NEVER happens to me!! So a couple weeks ago (when I should have been doing homework, I might add), I took about 20 minutes to fill out one of those surveys that sometimes come in your inbox that say, "Fill this out and you'll be entered to win blah blah blah." Well obviously I really didn't want to do homework, because I actually entered.

And I WON people.

I won $100 to spend at Old Navy.

Greatest thing EVER.

Happiness :) :) :)

(Moral of the story: sometimes those procrastinating urges pay off. True story.)

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I always ignore those...Maybe I should pay more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the what?! jealous!!! that's it, from now on i'm doing those things :) $100 at old navy is awesome, can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome! I, like mary can't wait to see what you get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!! Always good to have someone lucky in the family. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting. I have some good news too. Somebody from Denagal just emailed me and needs my help because she has gold that her father has left her and she is only 22 and wants my help investing it. I'm sure that it will bring me more than the $100 from Old Navy. Or maybe it would be safer to just fill out surveys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading your thoughts :)

01 09 10