Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Box

After waiting for almost an entire month after my birthday box arrived, finally today I get to open it. I won't actually be 23 until tomorrow; but since today Hermana Garcia is turning 22 and since it's P-day, today is the day we are mainly celebrating. I have to confess that I had Hermana Garcia peek inside earlier in the month and take out the nylons I needed and was hoping were inside and also the straightener since these were both things I had asked for. But other than that, I have been the picture of discipline!
New shoes, a hair straightener, pictures and birthday notes from my own family and extended family, candy and brownie mix--it was worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that your birthdays are next to each other! Hope your mission is going well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading your thoughts :)

01 09 10